Lobelia seeds are very tiny, rather dust-like, but do not be scared, it is easy to sow and grow them. Actually one of the easiest annual flower and the rewards of the shiny flowers are really worth the try to grow these beauties in your garden.
Instructions for sowing:
1. Sprinkle the lobelia seeds on the surface of a good seed compost and do not cover the tiny flower seeds with anything, the lobelia seeds need light to germinate.
2. Gently firm the compost down after you sprinkled the seeds.
3. Water the lobelia seeds always from the bottom, so the water will not disturb the small seeds.
4. When the seedling are large enough to handle transplant them into medium sized pots, tubs, baskets once the risk of frost has passed.
5. Watch them grow and produce the most beautiful delicate blooms
Please note we are donating 50% of all proceeds to The NHS Charities Together