Sweet peas are annual plants famous for their delicate flowers and strong scent. They are popular for a cottage garden style because of their relaxed climbing habit, and the flowers are great for cutting.
Grow sweet peas up garden canes and wigwams in borders for rich, perfumed flowers throughout the summer.
Our sweet pea packets can produce up to 15 sweet pea plants
Instructions for sowing:
1. Soak seeds in warm water overnight
2. Sow seeds into good potting compost in trays or small pots.
3. Sow the seeds approx 3cm apart
4. Cover the seeds with 1cm of compost and water lightly
5. Keep seeds inside until risk of frost has passed. A windowsill is a good place to let them grow
6. Once germinated, place seedlings in larger pots or flower beds and use climbing frames to support the sprouts.
We are donating 50% of all proceeds to The NHS Charities Together