Our wildflower seed packets are perfect for adding a mix of meadow flowers to any garden border, bed or pots. Each packet will cover approx 2 square metres of soil.
Simply sow your seeds in February-June for beautiful blooms in June-October. Flowers will grow up to a height of 70cm and are perfect for bumble bees and butterflies.
Instructions for sowing:
1. Prepare soil by removing any stones, weeds or clumps of mud
2. Rake soil so that grooves have a depth of approx 2.5cm
3. Hold the packet at an angle shake to distribute the seeds evenly over your chosen area
4. Rake the surface softly to cover lightly
5. Water well and ensure that the soil is kept moist.
(For a denser display, spread over a smaller area)
Each pack includes a random mix of the following flower varieties; Summer Adonis, Corncockle, Rose of Heaven, Bellis Daisy, Bupleurum Thorow-Wax, Marigold, Cornflower, Siberian Wallflower, Chinese Houses, Chinese Forget-Me-Not, California Poppy, Gilia Ticolour, Gypsophelia, Flax, Lupin, Baby Blue Eyes, Basil, Evening Primose, Borage, Poppies, White Mignonette, Silene Pendula Peach Blossom, Viscaria Oculata Angel Mix.
Please note 50% of all proceeds will be donated to The NHS Charities Together.